Monday, May 11, 2009

You'll probably see...

...a lot of FIRST and CFBA posts for a while...with not much else.

I do apologize and hope you'll stick with me.

We have a situation at our house that is consuming the majority of my time, and it is family related.

I am reading as much as I can, and plan on reviewing these books. But do sample the first chapters...you can find out a lot about a book in the first few pages.

Again, please accept my apologies. I'm happily frustrated by this new development, and would appreciate continued prayers for wisdom in how to handle it.

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Still praying for you Deena! God is so faithful!!

Much love,
Kim

ReadingRobin said...

You're in my prayers too!