Friday, April 17, 2009

On A Personal Note...

Dear Reading Buddies,

My Bookshelf MAY be closed for the next few days. Our daughter is expecting our first grandson in three weeks, and she was just diagnosed with toxemia.

We will be checking in with her obstetrician this afternoon, and may be heading to the hospital. Talk is of inducing her labor soon to save her and the baby.

Please keep our family in prayer. This is her first baby, and she is nervous and a bit frightened. But the sweetheart was up praying this morning, thanking God for me and Dad and how we love her and support her, and that God would help us in our other situation with our other daughter.

So, even as she's hurting and sick, she's thinking of others. How precious she is! I will review and post as I can...thank you for your love, prayers and patience. Any giveaways may be delayed...with HUGE apologies!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying! Family is important... all your reading friends understand that. God be with you!

Aymee said...

Congrats to you and your family on the grandbaby. I pray that everything works out for you and everyone concerned! Take the time you need and care for yourself and those you love, that is more important than ANYTHING. :)

Amy

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Praying for your daughter and the baby. :D

Kristi said...

I will be praying for your family. I am very familiar with toxemia - as mine went undetected (it was a second pregnancy and it is rare if it is not a first pregnancy). It is good that she is being watched and they are talking about inducing. My daughter was born healthy 4 weeks early by emergency C-section - but only after I ended up in the ER in a coma. This was 14 years ago and I know a lot has changed since then. Can't wait to see the pictures of your new grandson!

M. C. Pearson said...

You know that I'm praying!

Jenny said...

Prayers that God will manifest Himelf in all that goes on in this situation. Prayers for health, safety, protection, and peace, in Jesus' name.

ReadingRobin said...

Prays are with you! We can't wait to hear about your new grandbaby!

Ruth King said...

Prayers going up, Deena!

Nise' said...

Praying for a safe delivery for baby and mom!

Rel said...

Love, hugs and prayers, D