Friday, March 6, 2009

Taking a weekend break...

Hello Reading Family!

Thank you SO much for your continued support here at My Bookshelf, and welcome to my new followers and subscribers!

I'm taking a mini-break. Our family is dealing with some heavy issues, and Pastor Dave and I are exhausted from daily appointments and needs within our church family.

We appreciate your prayers for strength and wisdom, as well as direction and protection at this time. Our church is growing, and that makes the enemy hopping mad, which is fine, but he's been pulling out all his bag of tricks and trials lately.

I'll be back with some DELICIOUS fiction reviews and intriguing non-fiction titles on Monday--LOTS of great reading ahead this Spring...so stay bookmarked here at My Bookshelf.

Oh, and be watching for my Spring Thing Fling--I'll be giving away books right and left beginning March 20th! A logo is in the works for you to share on your blogs, and you'll be entered for a ginormous prize if you share about the event!

See you soon, and love you all!!


Happy Reading!

Photobucket

3 comments:

C.J. Darlington said...

Hope you have a nice and relaxed, healing weekend.

Jennifer Bogart said...

Praying sister! How exciting to hear of the work the Lord is doing in your church!

Looking forward to more reviews as well :).

Kim said...

Lifting you up, sister!!

Kim