Saturday, March 21, 2009

Humbling...

I and my little blog have been nominated for many awards (thank you, friends:-). I don't usually post about them because I don't want to call attention to me--I do this for Jesus, authors and you.

But this one made me feel so much better after a day full of doubts and pain yesterday...it truly captures why I do what I do here at My Bookshelf--so thanks to Word Vessel for the award.

And I DO appreciate every award given to me...just don't like to toot my horn...but I notice each nomination and award from each bloggy and reading friend:-)

Proximidade Award:


"This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I appreciate this award, because I want WordVessel to be a friendly place--the kind of place where you pour yourself a cup of coffee and sit back and chat for a while. Thanks, Kay!


For me, I nominate the following blogs:

YOURS! If you are doing your best to spread the word about great books, wonderful authors, and make your guests feel at home when they are with you, you deserve this award.

Thanks to all who take the time to nominate me for some wonderful and heartfelt awards. I appreciate all of them, and they all mean a lot to me. It's so nice to feel so loved in Blogdom!


Happy Reading!

Photobucket

No comments: