Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Author of the Month--M.L. Tyndall's (Almost) 10 Things You Didn't Know!

Photobucket


1. I would rather eat hot buttered popcorn than anything else in the world!
2. I spent more time in the ocean as a kid than on dry land
3. I moved 25 times before the age of 18.
4. I am related to Napoleon Bonaparte (yes I’m short with digestive problems, but no, I have no desire to conquer the world)
5. If I don’t see the sunshine for longer than two days, I become depressed.
6. I love to oil paint!
7. I’m a health nut and belong to an organic vegetable co-op.
8. I have a fear of public speaking
9. My brother is a member of SWAT in South Florida
10. ???

So, want to win a goodie?? What would you guess could be MaryLu's #10 mysterious thing you don't know about her??

If MaryLu likes what you suggest, you'll win! So leave us some suggestions (anything in poor taste will be automatically disqualified), and we'll announce the winner and the goodie on February 14th--Valentine's Day!!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Angie said...

I know she likes the ocean so I'm going to guess that she enjoys collecting shells...

sundaisy920 at gmail dot com

apple blossom said...

Tell who your favorite super Hero is.

ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

i think she uses pirate slang as a part of her everyday language :)

G.R.I.T.S. said...

Since all her books have to do with the Sea, I would have to say, that deep down, she wishes she were a pirate or at least a salior!

rae byuel
raebyuel(@)gmail(.)

Sandee61 said...

I'm going to guess that even though she spent alot of time on the beach...she can't swim!
Several of "your things you didn't know" are my things too. I love popcorn,I also have a fear of public speaking and we moved 26 times from the age of 7 until I was 16 yrs. old! I think my Dad was a gypsy. I also absolutely love being anywhere near the water and so want to read your new-to-me books!

Blessings,
Sandy

Muzzley56[at]aol[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I bet fencing is her favorite hobby!

kherbrand(at)comcast(dot)net

Sheri Salatin said...

MaryLu is a great painter as well as author. She likes painting the sea.

tracy said...

I think she likes to read to her cat.tracee77@windstream.net

Nichole said...

Her number #10 mysterious thing is that she teaches parrots to recite John 3:16 in an effort to further evangelism. ...With so many great post before me I had to get very creative.

Rel said...

LOL! She has a thing for Johnny Depp aka Captain Jack! Aha...but we knew that already ;-)

So one other thing, she has watched Hornblower more times than she can count!

Lucie said...

I think that she would share with us her thoughts of sailing away as a captive on a Pirate's ship; she would have a swashbuckling with a few pirates, defeating them and throwing them off of the ship to claim it as her own! Ahh ha! There you have it. LOL

LucieInCA at aol dot com

Kim said...

I'm going to guess she fell into the ocean while at sea and was rescued by a pirate! She just loves pirates!