Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Few Days Ago...

...I posted about a trip I made to a women's mission in Central California.

I shared about how these women are reading, many for the first time in their lives. How God is using my opportunities here on my blog to bless them with great, Christ-based books.

The response from many of you was quick and generous. THANK YOU FOR HELPING WITH BOOKS!!

Let me share a little more with you--I have to be careful due to confidentiality and privacy...

...these women are struggling. Their faith walk is day by day like ours, sometimes hour by hour and minute by minute--in fact, more often than not.

Many have lost a loved one this Christmas season. Many are battling things you and I wouldn't understand. All are looking for hope, faith, and Someone bigger than themselves to cling to.

Your gift of books with a Christ based message is ENORMOUS to them. Just knowing you care, and don't even know them---that speaks volumes to a hurting soul. So thank you.

I'm honored to be a part of you, bloggy readership. You bless me so much!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

No comments: