Monday, November 3, 2008

On Tour with Me, Myself and I AM by Matthew Peters and Elisa Stanford!!

Photobucket


There are days I absolutely LOVE what I get to do as a reviewer! Fortunately, this is one of those days--this has to be the coolest and most unique book to cross my path, and I'm so thrilled to share it with you.

"Me, Myself and I AM" is a book designed for you to design it. More than just a guided journal, it's a life journey book that will bring you into a fuller relationship with God and a better understanding of yourself.

Each section is filled with blank spots that you complete, based on who you are and where you've been, as well as where you're going. Some of the places this book will take you are through "A Day In My Life", as well as "My Childhood" and "My Teen Years".

There are some who say we cannot know who we are unless we know where we've come from. The church seems to be afraid to look back (think Lot's wife!), when we have a rich life experience and spiritual heritage longing for a second glance.

But "Me, Myself and I AM" doesn't stop with now, or rest in the past! Oh, no...it takes you into the future, with "If I'd Been There" and "My Heart Desires". Basically, this little book is designed to leave no stone unturned and no corner left in shadows.

I doubt anyone could complete this little book and not know themselves and their relationship to God better, and find it richer and deeper. Plus, any weak areas of your life are exposed for God to show Himself strong.

See, this isn't just about you...it's about you and God, and this journey He's given you to walk with Him. Talk about a great book! Tracking your travels with the Master...what could be better than that!

Almost as if you write your own gospel...except not quite as way cool:-) I think it's fun, and unique, and I can't wait to start writing my own journey out. This is a great gift to give this Christmas season...and to do as a family or as a small group.

I'm rating "Me, Myself and I AM" five out of five bookmarks, with a set of pens as a charm. I'm doing mine in all sorts of colors...'cause that's the way I roll--I mean, write!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

No comments: