Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guest Post: Beloved Captive (Reviewed by MJ)

Beloved Captive: Fairweather Keys Series #2 (Truly Yours Romance Club #28) Beloved Captive: Fairweather Keys Series #2 by Kathleen Y'Barbo


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
As my first book that I have read by Kathleen Y'Barbo I am quite the fan. From several author buddies, Kathleen's books have been recommended and she has been called a great friend so I was excited when I was given the chance to review "Beloved Captive," the second book in the Fairweather Keys series, even though I have not read the first. But after reading this one, I do believe I will go back to find the first as this was quite enjoyable.



The title is absolutely perfect and captures the entire story. Characters are individually fabulous and entertaining. At first what I deemed to be a predictable story was actually full of unforeseeable twists and turns. Action and adventure with romance and pirates! What could be better?!



A perfect vacation or weekend read that I would recommend to anyone who wants a little pirate romance adventure.


View all my reviews.




Happy Reading!

Photobucket

No comments: