Friday, November 21, 2008

Guest Blog: Eternity's Edge by Bryan Davis (Reviewed by MJ)

Eternity's Edge (Echoes from the Edge, book #2) Eternity's Edge by Bryan Davis


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked this one. I absolutely loved the first in the trilogy Beyond the Reflection's Edge and now I'm really excited about the third coming in 2009, Nightmare's Edge. This series has been my introduction to Bryan Davis and I admit he has taken me on quite the adventure. This journey into the fantasy world or alternate Earths has been quite invigorating. So many twists and turns that it is hard to keep up, but so worth it. I highly recommend the series.



This book is still full of the morality and virtuous parts that made the first book so enjoyable as well as the awesome plot. But this novel has some growth of romance that would give even the disinterested person chills. It is marketed as a Teen Fiction, but as a young adult I thoroughly enjoyed it and I definitely believe that other adults would as well, the only thing teen about it to me is that the main characters are teens.



Fast paced and a complete thrill ride, this book brings you into a reality that is complex but amazing. I would not recommend reading this book alone, although you could. I'd say you should go back to the first book to get the full benefit of this continuing story as well. Go out and get your copy right now!


View all my reviews.

Go back, click here, to read the first chapter of Beyond the Reflection's Edge and my review of it here.







Happy Reading!

Photobucket

No comments: