Monday, July 14, 2008

On A Personal Note:

At the end of summer 2008, I will be reading and blogging full time. To help with household expenses, I've established an Amazon.com store link to my site. If you happen to purchase books from Amazon.com, would you mind going through my link? The income is small, but any income at all will help us out greatly. Look in the sidebar or the navigation bar for the shopping link. Many thanks!

Also, if anyone has any ideas on how to generate a small amount of income via blogging, I'm all ears.

~~Deena~~

3 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Deena? From a long time ago-Deena? I thought you stopped blogging. What's going on?

Anonymous said...

Hi Deena,

Check out this post:

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/09/going-beyond-normal-postings.html

Anonymous said...

I have a Amazon store as well. I haven't pushed it very much but it's done a little bit of business. As for myself I'm still trying to figure out how to work the ad thing without it becoming obtrusive. I need to find a block of time to sit down and figure it out myself.