Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm Giving Away "Miss Match" for July 6th!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I absolutely ADORED this book! In fact, I voted it "Best Chick-Lit of 2007"!!

Here's what NavPress has to say about it:


Lauren Holbrook has found her life's calling: matchmaking for the romantically challenged.

And with the eclectic cast of characters in her world, there's tons of potential to play "connect the friends." Inspired by the recent success of matching her sister and new husband, Lauren sets out to introduce Nick, her carefree singles' pastor, to Ruby, her neurotic coworker who plans every second of every day. What could possibly go wrong? Just about everything. When Lauren's foolproof plan begins to unravel, she learns that a simple introduction between friends can bring about complicated results. And as she reconsiders her new role as Cupid (as well as her vow to stay single forever), will Lauren finally decide that God's plan is always good enough?

And click here to read what I have to say about it!

So post a comment and you're entered for the next book giveaway...I'm drawing the name next Friday (July 13th)!

Happy Reading!!

Deena

28 comments:

Denise said...

Count me in.

John Divito said...

I'd love to win!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!

twiga92 said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, please put my name down. Sounds great!

Anonymous said...

me, me. I wanna win this one :)

Susanne said...

Please put me in!

bjg said...

I'd like to read this one. Thanks Becky

mamabright1 said...

this sounds totally great!!!

blessings, mamabright :-)

Susan said...

Please enter me in. Thanks

Susan

Brittanie said...

Enter me please.

Jo said...

Please count me in on this! Thank you!

Karen said...

Count me in, this looks great!!!

ohAmanda said...

OH, I need some chick lit!

Anonymous said...

Pick Me Pick Me

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oooh, Ooh, add me! I read your review and have this in my Amazon wish list, I'd love to win it :)

Nise' said...

Looks fun, count me in!

Diane A. said...

Sounds like a great book! Count me in!

The Wilson's said...

Sounds good!!! Count me in!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I missed out on this somewhere else so puh-leeze count me in!! :)

Heather said...

Would love to win
bhrattray(@)windstream.net

Amy said...

Please put my name in this drawing too! I wishlisted this one based on your recommendation!

Shanda said...

Sounds great...count me in!

Anonymous said...

I am feeling lucky this week. Please count me in...and PLEASE pick me!!! Hehehe...

ekhritz81@gmail.com

Tinkerdelle said...

Sounds like a fun sassy read! Hurl me in the basket!

Homemom3 said...

Please add me to this one.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to read this one!

lace said...

This sounds like a great book.

CeeCee said...

Please throw my name in the hat! Thanks Deena!