Thursday, July 26, 2007

Harry Potter and the Favorite Moments Meme, Question Four

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hopefully, you caught the interview with Jo Rowling this morning (Thursday) on TODAY. It continues on Friday, and will also be broadcast on Dateline Sunday...SO looking forward to seeing it!

Continuing on with our favorite moments, Hogwarts has had a wide assortment of teachers and classes in these many years. Especially the Defense Against the Dark Arts, but rumor has it, now that You-Know-Who is gone, they will find a permanent teacher for the class...wonder who that might be??

So, which teacher would you most like to have, and which classes would you like to have on your course schedule? I'm bending the rules on this one...teacher and class don't have to match from the stories...we can play mix and match!!

I would LOVE to take Professor Sprout's Herbology class...even if I had to replant Mandrakes...now where did I put my earmuffs?? I also think it would be a kick to take Professor McGonagall's Transfiguration class. I loved it when Ron tried to transfigure Scabbers and it became a furry goblet...complete with tail:-)

Professor Flitwick sounds intriguing as well...charms might be amusing. And potions maybe...but the thought of more cooking...well, I dunno...

So, what do you think?? Remember, we're just playing pretend here...so imagine away!!

Happy Reading!

Deena

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I would love to take classes at Hogwarts. It's so much more interesting that what actually have to take. (btw, before going to hogwarts where did all the kids go to school? who taught them to read? i know muggles prally went to regular school like harry but where did ron go to school?)

anywho Lupin was my favorite professor, I would love to see what my boggart would be. As for class, I wish that they had told more about Muggle Studies, like Hermoine said it'd be fascinating to study them from a wizarding view. Next class I'd want would be Transfiguration. It would be highly useful. And perhaps could learn to become an animagus.

Amy said...

What class wouldn't be fun at Hogwarts? Okay...maybe DADA.

BTW Deena, I tagged you for the Blogging Tips Meme!

soleil said...

http://jehara.blogspot.com/2007/07/question-4.html