Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Really AM Reading!!

I really am reading!! But my sister(in-law) is here visiting, and we're having so much fun talking and sharing and reading books together. And tomorrow we leave for a romantic weekend in Fort Bragg, California (my and my hubby--not me and my sis--although that would be fun too!!)

But I have a HUGE pile of TBR on my dresser, and I'm slowly making my way through the pile:

1) Finder's Fee by Alton Gansky

2) Until The Last Dog Dies: a Joe Boxer mystery

3) Fearless by Robin Parrish

4) These Boots Weren't Made For Walking by Melody Carlson (I finally got this one!!)

5) Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Caught by Neta Jackson (there's only one more in this series coming, folks)

6) The Ezekiel Option by Joel Rosenberg (if I don't read this soon, my sis will git me!)

7) Island Inferno by Chuck Holton

8) Leaper by Geoffrey Wood (can't WAIT to dive into this one:-)

9) In Between by Jenny Jones

10) In Everything Give Thanks by Terry Barnes

Plus even more...which I hope to get to in the next few weeks...hopefully...

Happy Reading!

Deena

3 comments:

TaunaLen said...

Happy Anniversary my friend! Enjoy your visit, and your books, and your man!

~TL

Denise said...

Hope you really have a wonderful trip, love you.

Dawn said...

I'm reading The Leaper -- it's hilarious!