Thursday, March 8, 2007

On The Shelf for March, 2007...

Thought I'd give you a peek at what's on my "gonna read it" shelf for this month...all titles are subject to change depending on my mood:-)

For fiction titles, I'm choosing:

The Secret of Us by Roxanne Henke
Seventy Times Seven by Brandt Dodson
Reclaiming Nick by Susan May Warren
The Cat Who Had 60 Whiskers by Lilian Jackson Braun
Color Me Green by Melody Carlson
Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealyand
It Happens Every Spring by Catherine Palmer

For non-fiction titles, I'm choosing:
Facing Your Giants by Max Lucado
When Godly People Do Ungodly Things by Beth Moore
Downpour by James MacDonald
and
Dry Bones Dancing by Tony Evans

I have a lot on my agenda for the month, so expect one review per week...but stop by often, since you never know what I'll do, and I have a new release post I'm working on to whet your appetite about upcoming fiction and non-fiction releases in the Christian market!!

Happy Reading,
Deena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are any of the fiction works a part of a series? I've discovered that I have to find this out before I dive in. I've read one too many books only to find out that it spoiled information from the former book - or I didn't understand certain parts of the book in the first place, due to it being part of a series! Major pet peeve ;-)

Deena Peterson said...

I Love Claire is book three in a series.

Castles in the Sand is book 2 in the Beach House series.

Elementary, My Dear Watkins is the last in a series.

Read The Secret Life of Becky Miller before you read Renovating Becky Miller.

I'll try to always let you know when I'm blogging about a series...but I may forget, so don't hesitate to ask:-)

And I have the same pet peeve...in fact, if I know it's part of a series, I just might wait to start reading until one or two volumes are out...don't like to be left hanging!!